Christian Health Sharing
A better way to do health care!
Did you know that there is a health care approach for Christians that is exempt from the participation and penalty requirements of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)?*
In the confusing world of health care, it’s not easy to find an appropriate, affordable health care solution for your family AND feel confident that you’ve made the best choice. With belonging to a qualified Christian Health Sharing Organization, members
• Are able to align their health care with their Christian values
“Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.” Galatians 6:2
• Typically save 40% to 60% on their health care costs
• Get much better overall quality of health care
• Are exempt from PPACA penalties and participation requirements with Health Care Sharing
Complete our form or call today to see how we can help you save money and help improve the quality of your health care. Christian health sharing is a Biblically based, non-insurance approach to health care needs.
* U.S.C. United States Code, 2011 Edition Title 26 – INTERNAL REVENUE CODE Subtitle D – Miscellaneous Excise Taxes CHAPTER 48 – MAINTENANCE OF MINIMUM ESSENTIAL COVERAGE Sec. 5000A – Requirement to maintain minimum essential c coverage from the U.S. Government Printing Office,www.gpo.gov